Yes, you can TRANSFER MONEY ONLINE from your BDO account to a BPI account or to an account at any of the banks listed below.
How to Transfer Money Online from BDO to Another Local Bank Account:
1. Login to your BDO online banking account
2. Click "Send Money"
3. Click "Send Money to Another Local Bank"
4. Enter details:
- Settlement Type: Credit to Another Local Bank
- Transaction Type: Credit to Other Bank
- Value Date:
- Transfer from: (Your BDO account)
- Sender Name:
- Address 1:
- Address 2:
- Mobile Number:
- Birth Date:
- Other Bank Code/Name (Choose from Dropdown List of Banks)
- Account No.:
- Receiver Name:
- Receiver Address 1:
- Receiver Address 2:
- Birth Date:
- Mobile Number:
- Purpose of Transaction:
- Allied Savings Bank (now PNB Savings Bank)
- AMA Bank
- ANZ Bank
- Asia Trust Development Bank
- Asia United Bank (AUB)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Bangkok Bank
- Bank of Commerce (BCommerce or Bancom)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI; some call this bank BPI Islands)
- Bank of Tokyo
- Bank One Savings and Trust Corp.
- BPI Family Savings Bank
- China Bank
- Chinatrust Bank
- Citibank Savings
- City Savings Bank
- City State Savings
- Deutsche Bank
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- East West Bank
- Ecology Savings Bank
- Equicom Savings Bank
- Filipino Savers Bank (A Rural Bank)
- First Allied Bank
- First Consolidated Bank
- First Macro Bank
- Guagua Savers Bank
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. (HSBC)
- HSBC Savings
- Insular Savings Bank
- Islamic Bank
- Land Bank of the Philippines (Landbank)
- Luzon Development Bank
- Malayan Bank
- MayBank Philippines
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co. (Metrobank)
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank
- Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCom)
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank)
- Philippine Trust Co.
- Philippine Veterans Bank (Veterans)
- Planters Development Bank
- Premiere Development Bank
- RCBC Savings
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC)
- Robinsons Bank Corp.
- Sarangani Rural Bank
- Security Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Summit Bank
- UCPB Savings Bank
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- United Overseas Bank (UOB)
- University Savings Bank
- Veterans Bank
Note: There are some recipient banks that charge 100 to 150 pesos for incoming peso transfers from other local banks.
How Fast Will the Money Be Credited to the Recipient Account?
Transfers before 10 a.m. during business days are credited the same day.
Transfers after 10 a.m. and during weekends and holidays are credited the next business day.
Because this type of transfer involves another bank, your transfer might not be processed the same day or the next day, or even the second day, so do not use this service if the money transfer is urgent.
For your first transfer transaction, try a not-so-urgent transfer, so that you won't have a big problem in case there's a delay.
Special Warning for Those Funding Cheques:
If you plan to use this online money transfer service to fund a cheque, transfer several days ahead of the cheque's due date. Make sure to monitor the transfer so your cheque will be funded and won't bounce.
Are there cheaper online money transfers in the Philippines?
Yes, online transfers using bancnetonline.com and unionbankph.com are cheaper. But your account need to be, respectively, a Bancnet-member bank account or a Union Bank Eon Visa debit card account.