Updated Jan 30 2020
Yes, you can enroll in BPI online banking while abroad.
What account can I enroll in online banking?
. any deposit account with BPI, BPI Family, BPI Europe or BPI Direct
. BPI credit card
For Express Cash card, loan accounts and other BPI accounts, you can enroll them ONLY after your online banking enrollment has been approved and activated.
What are the steps in enrolling in BPI online banking while abroad?
1. Go to BPI Express Online Registration (https://www.bpi.com.ph/digital-banking/online)
2. Scroll down to see:
Not yet registered on BPI Online?
Register with your Deposit or Credit Card Accounts
3. Click Get Started
4. Choose one of these below:
► Enroll an ATM-based BPI, BPI Family Savings, or BPI Direct deposit account
For clients with ATM-based accounts
► Enroll a Passbook-based BPI or BPI Family Savings deposit account
For clients with Passbook-based accounts
► Enroll a BPI Europe account
For clients with BPI Europe accounts
► Enroll a BPI Credit Card account
For clients with BPI Credit Card
5. Click “Continue”
6. You will see “Please let us know where you are residing”
Choose “Outside the Philippines”
7. Click “Continue”
8. You will see Internet Banking Services Agreement. Scan through up to the bottom.
Check “”I have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions”
9. Complete BPI Express Online Registration form
- User ID
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Mother’s Complete Maiden Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Account Numbers and Account Types
Fill out all other fields.
Fields with * are required.
11. Print the completed form
If you do not have a printer, select the whole application form (or press Ctrl A to select), press Ctrl C to Copy, and then paste on a blank Microsoft Word page. Save in your USB.
12. Click “Submit”
If after submitting, you see a print-ready version of your completed application form, then this is the one that you should print, sign and mail to BPI.
Again, if you do not have a printer, copy the print-ready form, save it in Word and then in USB, then have it printed at an Internet cafe.
13. Sign the printed form and mail to:
14. After your request is processed, BPI will send you an email advice.
Which BPI accounts can not be enrolled in BPI Online Banking?
- Peso Passbook accounts
- Joint AND accounts
- In Trust for accounts (ITF accounts)
- Corporate Accounts
- Power 5-Bullet (Lump Sum Payment)
- TF Plus Tax-Dree Repriceable
- BPI TD Plus Tax-Free
- ATM Savings
- ATM Checking
- Passbook Savings
- Platinum Savings
- Platinum for Kids
- BPI Direct Savings
- BPI Direct Checking
- Pangarap Savings