|Honda TMX 155|
These are motorcycle loans offered by some Philippine savings banks.
I looked at the loans offered by the top 25 savings banks in the Philippines, and these
are the only motorcycle loans I’ve found.
Robinsons Bank Corp. or RobinsonsBank Motorcycle Loan
– Low monthly amortization
– Low down payment
– Comprehensive insurance
– No hidden charges
– Payment terms of 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 months
– 2 two-by-two photos
– 2 valid IDs, such as SSS ID, driver’s license, GSIS ID, passport, PRC ID, company ID,
and other government-issued ID
– 1 month proof of billing statement under the borrower’s or spouse’s name
– Original certificate of employment, if employed
– DTI/SEC registration and mayor’s permit, if business owner
– 3 months bank statement, if self-employed
– ITR or income tax return for loan amount above P150,000 pesos
RobinsonsBank Customer Care Number: (02) 637-2273
BPI Family Motorcycle Loan
– Loan amount from 30,000 to 200,000 pesos
– Downpayment is at least 15 percent of net selling price
– Maximum term of 36 months
– Resident of Greater Metro Manila area.
– Filipino citizen
– at least 25 years old, but not more than 70 years on loan maturity
– gross monthly income of at least 20,000 pesos
– must be used for personal or business operations only, and not used as a public utility vehicle
– must be used to buy only these motorcycles: brand new units of Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha and Suzuki
– must be bought from accredited dealers only
– must be paid via online debit (BPI Express Online banking)
– documents required are those documents required for auto loans
Visit any BPI or BPI Family Branch in the Greater Metro Manila area
or call (02) 8456777 for more information.
Philippine Postal Savings Bank Motorcycle Loan
Offered to employed or self-employed individuals who plan to buy a motorcycle intended for personal or business use.
Visit Philippine Postal Savings Bank or call 525-9392 / 525-9394 / 527-0053
This bank is a thrift bank and a government depository bank.
Legazpi Savings Bank, Inc. Motorcycle Loan
This bank operates in the Bicol Region. It runs branches in the Albay towns of Daraga, Tabaco, Albay District, Polangui and Guinobatan, in Sorsogon City, Sorsogon, and in Daet, Camarines Norte.
Tel No: (052)480-7008 / 480-7758 / 820-2970