Updated March 5, 2019
Now there are 2 ways to load Paymaya via BDO online banking.
Use Bills Payment
This is Free, but the actual credit to Paymaya happens after 2 hours
and you can load only up to 5,000 pesos per day
and if you load on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and from 10pm to 9am,
the actual credit will take 24 to 48 hours.
Minimum load is 500 pesos.
2. Use Send Money
This has a service charge of 100 pesos, but the credit to Paymaya is INSTANT
and you can load up to 50,000 per day
and you can load anyday, anytime, 24/7.
Minimum load is 100 pesos.
You will use Instapay. Choose your destination bank with the words via Instapay.
This is how to load Paymaya via BDO online banking, using BILLS PAYMENT.
It’s easy. No need to pre-enroll PayMaya.
No need to enter your Paymaya account no.
Remember to use your registered mobile phone number as your Subscriber Number.
NOT your Paymaya account no. Use this format: 639xxxxxxxxx
If you’re using your PC or laptop, here are the steps:
1. Log in to your BDO online banking.
Type in your OTP.
2. Choose “Financial Services”
3. Click “Bills Payment”
4. Click “Pay Bills”
5. Click “Pay this Company/Biller”
6. Choose “PAYMAYA/SMART PAYMAYA”
7. Enter amount.
8. For Subscriber No., enter your mobile number in this format:
9. For Subscribe Name, enter your name
10. Click Submit
11. Enter OTP if you’re using online banking.
Wait for your load to be credited to your PayMaya within 2 hours.
I’ve loaded my PayMaya using BDO online banking several times and the load was credited within 2 hours.
If you load between 10 pm and 9 am, your load will be credited within 48 hours.
If you load on a weekend or a holiday, your load will be credited on the next working day.
You will know when your money is loaded to PayMaya because you will receive a text from PayMaya. Your balance amount will also be texted.
BDO will also email you the details of your PayMaya bills payment.
When you Load PayMaya via your BDO mobile banking, using BILLS PAYMENT, it’s even easier.
1. Click your BDO app
3. Choose ≡ on top right.
4. Choose “Bills Payment”
5. Choose “Pay Bills using Deposit Account”
6. Choose “Pay from”
7. Choose your account
8. Choose “Pay This Company/Biller”
9. Choose “Billers not requiring enrollment”
10. Scroll down. Choose “PAYMAYA/SMART PAYMAYA”
11. Type amount, then Next
12. Type any remarks, then Next
13. Type Subscriber Name, then Next
14. Type Subscriber Number — your mobile phone number 639xxxxxxxxx, then Done
15. Check what you typed then choose Continue
16. Check again details then choose Continue
Wait for your money to be loaded to your PayMaya.
PayMaya will send you a text when your money is loaded to your PayMaya,
including your balance amount.
Note: You also have an option to Pay Bills using your BDO Credit Card.
Is there a MAXIMUM LIMIT for Loading PAYMAYA using BDO Online and Mobile Banking?
Yes, you can load only up to 5,000 pesos per day, if you use BILLS PAYMENT.
You can load up to 50,000 pesos per day, if you use SEND MONEY.