Updated January 13, 2020
There are now only 12 licensed pre-need companies in the Philippines as of 2019:
1. Ayala Plans Inc. — Education/Pension Plans
2. Caritas Financial Plans Inc. — Pension Plans
3. CityPlans Inc. — Pension Plans
4. Cosmopolitan Climbs Life Plan Inc. — Life Plans
5. Diamond Memorial Care Plans Inc. — Life Plans
6. GoldenFuture Life Plan Inc. — Life Plans
7. Manulife Financial Plans Inc. — Pension Plans
8. PhilPlans First Inc. — Education/Pension Plans
9. Prime Care Kaagapay Life Plan Inc. — Life Plans
10. St. Peter Life Plan Inc. Life Plans
11. Sunlife Financial Plans Inc. — Education/Pension Plans
12. Trusteeship Plans Inc. Education/Life/Pension Plans
Firms that Are Servicing Only, No Longer Selling Plans:
1. First Union Plans Inc.
2. Himlayang Pilipino Plans Inc.
3. Mercantile Care Plans Inc.
As of September 2016, there are 15 pre-need companies licensed by the Insurance Commission to sell pre-need plans, service clients and grow their business in 2016:
Unit 2F Amber Place
67 Bayani Road, Fort Bonifacio
Phone no.: 856-1111
Chairman: Arsenio Bartolome III
1. Holy Gardens Calamba Bo Barandal, Calamba City
2. Holy Gardens Pangasinan – Bo Agdao San Carlos City, Pangasinan
Website: destinyfinancialplans.blogspot.comPaz Memorial Services, Inc., also known as Paz Life Plan, started in 1969.
4th Floor, Eurovilla 4
No. 853 Arnaiz Avenue
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Facebook page: facebook.com/pazlife
Phone nos.: 815-0156
Customer Care Hotline:
It was mentioned in the Interaksyon article
that Paz Memorial Services was one of 5 pre-need firms whose licenses were pending as og May 8, 2014.
Below List was Updated in July 2016:
One company, AMA Plans, was added to the May 2016 list.
1. AMA Plans, Inc.
2. Ayala Plans, Inc.
3. Caritas Financial Plans, Inc.
4. CityPlans Inc.
5. CocoPlans, Inc.*
6. Eternal Plans, Inc.
7. First Union Plans, Inc.
8. Himlayang Pilipino Plans, Inc.
9. Manulife Financial Plans, Inc.
10. Mercantile Care Plans, Inc.*
11. PhilPlans First, Inc.
12. St. Peter Life Plan, Inc.
13. Sunlife Financial Plans, Inc.
14. Transnational Plans, Inc.
15. Trusteeship Plans, Inc.
* These 2 companies, CocoPlans and Mercantile Care Plans, are just servicing companies, licensed to service only their existing clients.
Below List was Posted May 18, 2016:
Here are 14 pre-need companies licensed by the Insurance Commission to operate in 2016:
1. Ayala Plans, Inc.
2. Caritas Financial Plans, Inc.
3. CityPlans Inc.
4. CocoPlans, Inc.*
5. Eternal Plans, Inc.
6. First Union Plans, Inc.
7. Himlayang Pilipino Plans, Inc.
8. Manulife Financial Plans, Inc.
9. Mercantile Care Plans, Inc.*
10. PhilPlans First, Inc.
11. St. Peter Life Plan, Inc.
12. Sunlife Financial Plans, Inc.
13. Transnational Plans, Inc.
14. Trusteeship Plans, Inc.
*These 2 companies below are authorized only to service their existing planholders, and are no longer authorized to sell plans:
Mercantile Care Plans, Inc.*
Compared to the list of pre-need firms licensed to operate in 2015, these 2 companies below are no longer in the list for the year 2016:
AMA Plans Inc.
Paz Memorial Services Inc.