These 16 non-life insurance companies have been accredited by SSS to act as sureties for government transactions.
They are among the Top 20 non-life insurance companies in the Philippines based on net worth, with paid-up capital of 250 million pesos or more.
1. Pioneer Insurance and Surety Corp.
2. Malayan Insurance Co., Inc.
3. BPI/MS Insurance Corp.
4. AIG Philippines Insurance Inc.
(formerly Chartis Insurance Corp.)
5. Philippines’ First Insurance Co., Inc.
6. Cibeles Insurance Corp.
7. Charter Ping An Insurance Corp.
(formerly Philippine Charter Insurance Corp.)
8. Standard Insurance Co., Inc.
9. Alliedbankers Insurance Co., Inc.
10. MAPFRE Insular Insurance Corp.
11. Prudential Guarantee and Assurance Inc.
12. Bankers Assurance Corp.
(formerly Malayan Zurich Insurance Co.)
13. First Nationwide Assurance Corp.
14. BF General Insurance Co., Inc.
15. Blue Cross Insurance Inc.
16. UCPB General Insurance Co., Inc.
Source: SSS Circular No. 2015-010, based on the SSS Commission’s Resolution No. 414-s.2015 dated May 27, 2015.