You can send money to a bank abroad or to a local bank through BDO wire transfer.
You’re able to make a wire transfer through BDO if:
1. You have a US dollar account with BDO
2. You’re enrolled in BDO online banking.
3. Your recipient has a bank account.
Steps in making a BDO wire transfer:
1. Login to your BDO online banking account.
2. Click “Send Money“
3. Click “Send Money via Wire Transfer“
4. Click “Send Money“
5. You will see:
() Select from saved transfers (Choose One)
() Proceed without a template
If first time, select “Proceed without a template“
- Type of Remittance (Local Bank, Foreign or BDO)
This refers to your beneficiary or receiving account.
- Source Account (Choose from Your BDO accounts)
- Remitter Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Contact Number
- TIN Number
- Industry Type
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Address
- Beneficiary Bank
- Purpose/Nature of Transfer
- Beneficiary Bank Address
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Additional Info
- Charge Type (On-us or Beneficiary)
How much is the service charge for wire transfers?
*What is Purpose?
You choose one from 56 choices, like:
. Living maintenance expenses
. Payment of international credit card (credit card company)
. Seminars/trainings abroad
. Transfer of assets of intending immigrants
. Earnings of resident aliens
. Sporting cultural and recreation services
. Student’s payment to school
You will enter the Code for your Purpose
For your second Wire Transfer transaction, your 5th step will be choosing between:
. Select from saved transfers (if you saved your previous transaction as your template)
. Proceed without a template
I have BDO Dollar account. I am a foreigner, and the form asks for TIN number, which i dont have.
What to do.
Is my union eon debit card can receive money from bdo account? Please reply on me asap 🙂 thanks!
Hi. Im going to transfer money to BPI for the payment. Will i receive confirmation or transaction receipt via email?
hi! when sending money in other country, the source acct has no choices except choose one. What should I do?
Open a USD account at BDO.
At whatever point individuals hear the expression funny usd notes "time estimation of money" the majority of us relate this idea specifically to loan fees.
1) Can a BDO Dollar Savings Account receive money from anywhere in the world?
2) If so, will the recipient (owner of the BDO Dollar Account) be charged anything, or will the sender pay for the transaction fees?
3) If the recipient (owner of BDO Dollar Account) is charged for receiving money, how much will be charged? (per transaction or per amount?)
4) How much will it cost to send money from a foreign bank account (i.e. US bank account) to a BDO Dollar account?
5) Can a BDO Dollar Account receive payments from anyone/anywhere through PayPal? If so, are there any fees for receiving anything?
6) Can you link a BDO Dollar Account to PayPal?
Thanks to anyone who will answer these questions!
Numerous advocates of allowed to join paid review destinations say that these database of think-tanks can be physically enlisted for nothing in the Internet, thus why pay to go along with them in any case? This announcement is valid.isthisthefuture.co.uk
No social connection : When we gain money online by working at home, we barely move out of the house, on the grounds that on the off chance that we are acquiring great money, we'll get a kick out of the chance to work increasingly and procure more money because of ravenous human instinct.Stock market for beginners
He would try to equip himself to do business on the Internet (something entirely new to him), thinking that this was a better long-term investment than trying to find employment, which he had found quite soul-destroying after investing so much effort for such little return..http://www.adsitalsolution.com
I have experience in this area and I've made many mistakes in online marketing, so I know what works and what doesn't work. comment