You can send money to a bank abroad or to a local bank through BDO wire transfer.
You’re able to make a wire transfer through BDO if:
1. You have a US dollar account with BDO
2. You’re enrolled in BDO online banking.
3. Your recipient has a bank account.
Steps in making a BDO wire transfer:
1. Login to your BDO online banking account.
2. Click “Send Money“
3. Click “Send Money via Wire Transfer“
4. Click “Send Money“
5. You will see:
() Select from saved transfers (Choose One)
() Proceed without a template
If first time, select “Proceed without a template“
- Type of Remittance (Local Bank, Foreign or BDO)
This refers to your beneficiary or receiving account.
- Source Account (Choose from Your BDO accounts)
- Remitter Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Contact Number
- TIN Number
- Industry Type
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Address
- Beneficiary Bank
- Purpose/Nature of Transfer
- Beneficiary Bank Address
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Additional Info
- Charge Type (On-us or Beneficiary)
How much is the service charge for wire transfers?
*What is Purpose?
You choose one from 56 choices, like:
. Living maintenance expenses
. Payment of international credit card (credit card company)
. Seminars/trainings abroad
. Transfer of assets of intending immigrants
. Earnings of resident aliens
. Sporting cultural and recreation services
. Student’s payment to school
You will enter the Code for your Purpose
For your second Wire Transfer transaction, your 5th step will be choosing between:
. Select from saved transfers (if you saved your previous transaction as your template)
. Proceed without a template