Here are the 31 Licensed Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines, licensed by the Insurance Commission to sell life insurance policies for the licensing years 2016 to 2018, as of June 29, 2017, as published by the Insurance Commission.
There are 2 changes from the previous list published by the IC in 2015:
. CAP Life Insurance Corp. is no longer on this list
. National Life lnsurance Company of the Philippines returned to the list
This List is alphabetically arranged.
1. Allianz PNB Life Insurance, Inc.
(formerly PNB Life Insurance, Inc.)
2. AsianLife and General Assurance Corp. *
3. BDO Life Assurance Co. Inc.
(formerly Generali Pilipinas Life Assurance Co.)
4. Beneficial Life Insurance Co., Inc.
5. BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corp.
6. CLIMBS Life & General Insurance Cooperative *
7. Caritas Life Insurance Corp.
8. Cooperative Insurance System of the Philippines
9. Country Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
10. East West Ageas Life Insurance Co.
11. First Life Financial Company, Inc.
(formerly First Guarantee Life Assurance Co.)
12. Fortune Life Insurance Company, Inc.
13. FWD Life Insurance Corp.
14. Generali Life Assurance Philippines, Inc.
15. Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd., The
16. Manila Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
17. Manufacturers Life Insurance Co. (Phils.), Inc.
18. Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corp.
(formerly The Pramerica Life Insurance Co., Inc.)
19. National Life lnsurance Company of the Philippines
20. Paramount Life & General Insurance Corp. *
21. Philam Equitable Life Assurance Co., Inc.
22. Philippine American Life and General Insurance Co. (PhilamLife) *
23. Philippine AXA Life Insurance Corp.
24. Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corp.
(formerly Asian Life Financial Assurance Corp.)
25. Philippines International Life Insurance Co., Inc.
26. Pioneer Life Inc.
27. Pru Life Insurance Corp. of U.K.
28. Sun Life Grepa Financial Inc.
29. Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
30. United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp.
31. United Life Assurance Corp.
* These 4 licensed insurance companies are licensed to sell both life and non-life insurance policies:
1. AsianLife and General Assurance Corp.
2. CLIMBS Life & General Insurance Cooperative
3. Paramount Life & General Insurance Corp.
4. Philippine American Life and General Insurance Co. (PhilamLife)
It is exceptionally valuable for me.
As an insurance professional for a long time, how about we go over a portion of the issues that will come up for the "develop" hostage taken from genuine encounters.Best reinsurance company