There are several ways by which the Philippine National Bank Singapore (PNB Singapore) can help you send money from Singapore to the Philippines. PNB is the only Philippine bank with a license to operate as an offshore bank in Singapore.
Pumunta ka lang sa PNB locations sa 2nd and 3rd floor ng Lucky Plaza Shopping Centre at doon ka magpadala ng pera sa Pilipinas. Puedeng magpadala kahit walang PNB account ang iyong pamilya sa Pilipinas.
PNB Singapore locations:
Philippine National Bank Singapore
304 Orchard Road
3rd Floor, #03-02/07 Lucky Plaza Shopping Centre
Tel NO: 65-6737-4646
PNB Remittance Center and Money Exchange
2nd Floor, #30/31 Lucky Plaza Shopping Centre
You can remit money to your family or other recipients via the following ways:
PNB Rapid Remit
You can deposit to an ATM account, a passbook account or a Global Filipino Card
at PNB Philippines.
Advantage: Your beneficiary will receive a text alert from PNB about the posting of your remittance.
– Deposit to other major banks like Metrobank, BPI, RCBC, Landbank and BDO
– Door to door delivery
Cash pickup available:
Your beneficiary will receive a text message.
Your beneficiary needs to show his or her valid ID and remittance reference number.
– Over-the-counter cash pickup at any PNB branch
– Cash pickup at Cebuana Lhuillier and Global GCASH
How can you apply for Global Filipino Card?
Apply at the above PNB Singapore locations with your Singapore Identity Card (IC), work permit, or passport.
PNB Internet Remittance
1. Open an account with the United Overseas Bank (UOB) or Development Bank of Singapore (DBS).
2. Get your 14-digit remittance reference number from PNB Singapore. One reference number for each beneficiary.
3. Remit by using the Bills Payment feature of your UOB or DBS Internet banking service. Select PNB from the drop down list.
4. Enter remittance amount in Singapore dollars, the bank charge and your 14-digit PNB remittance reference number.
5. Your remittance will reach your beneficiary by the next banking day.
PNB Remittance Fees (May Change)
For Dollar to Peso or Dollar to Dollar Remittances:
- SGD5 for credit to a PNB account, cash pick-up and Internet remittance
- SGD10 for door-to-door Metro Manila
- SGD15 for door-to-door outside Metro Manila
- SGD0.99 for SSS and Pag-ibig payments
- SGD5 for bill payments
additional charges for other currency conversions
Coinstar Money Transfer
Coinstar is a partner of PNB. If you’re near a Coinstar agent, then this is also a good way to send money from Singapore to the Philippines. It works just like Western Union or MoneyGram. Bring your photo ID. You’ll get a CMT reference number that you will text, email or transmit to your recipient in the Philippines.
Coinstar agents in Singapore:
Ameertech Exchange Remittance branches:
– 195 Serangoon Road Broadway Hotel
– 270 Balestier Road.
– Blk 505 Tampines Central 1 # 01 – 329 Orchard Road
You Can Find a Lot of Philippines Remittance Companies in Singapore at Lucky Plaza
Send Money to the Philippines via LANDBANK Remittance Partners in Singapore