Telemoney in the Philippines refers to RCBC Telemoney, the remittance service of RCBC.
You can claim your Telemoney remittance at the offices/branches of the following:
Bring your ID and your Telemoney remittance reference number.
– RCBC Savings Bank
– RCBC Business Centers
– branches of accredited retail stores
– branches of accredited pawnshops such as Cebuana Lhuillier
– local banks with remittance partnership with RCBC, such as FICOBank in Isabela and other northern provinces (Telemoney remittance with instructions of credit to a non-RCBC bank account)
– GCASH REMIT outlets (GCash is a subsidiary of Globe Telecom)
For those with ATMs of accounts where Telemoney remittance has been deposited, you can withdraw thru the following ATM sites:
– RCBC ATMs
– RCBC eBiz Centers. These are centers that combine ATMs and bills payment, Internet banking and phone banking systems in one site.
– BancNet, MegaLink and ExpressNet ATMs
RCBC Customer Contact Center:
Tel No: (+632) 877-7222