There are 2 insurance firms added to the 2013-2014 list.
Thankfully, there was no insurance company removed from the 2013-2014 list.
List is alphabetically arranged.
1. AsianLife and General Assurance Corp. *
2. Beneficial Life Insurance Co., Inc.
3. BF Life Insurance Corp.
4. BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corp.
5. CAP Life Insurance Corp. **
6. CLIMBS Life & General Insurance Cooperative *
7. Caritas Life Insurance Corp.
8. Cooperative Insurance System of the Philippines
9. Country Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
10. First Life Financial Company, Inc.
11. Fortune Life Insurance Company, Inc.
12. FWD Life Insurance Corp. **
13. Generali Pilipinas Life Assurance Co., Inc.
14. Insular Life Assurance Co., Ltd., The
15. Manila Bankers Life Insurance Corp.
16. Manufacturers Life Insurance Co. (Phils.), Inc.
17. Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corp.
18. Paramount Life & General Insurance Corp. *
19. Philam Equitable Life Assurance Co., Inc.
20. Philippine American Life and General Insurance Co. (PhilamLife) *
21. Philippine AXA Life Insurance Corp.
22. Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corp.
23. Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Co., Inc.
24. Philippines International Life Insurance Co., Inc.
25. Pioneer Life Inc.
26. PNB Life Insurance, Inc.
27. Pru Life Insurance Corp. of U.K.
28. Sun Life Grepa Financial Inc.
29. Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc.
30. United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corp.
31. United Life Assurance Corp.
* These 4 companies are licensed to sell both life and non-life insurance policies:
AsianLife and General Assurance Corp.
CLIMBS Life & General Insurance Cooperative
Paramount Life & General Insurance Corp.
Philippine American Life and General Insurance Co. (PhilamLife)
** These are the 2 companies newly added to the list:
CAP Life Insurance Corp.
FWD Life Insurance Corp.
FWD Life Insurance Corp. is the Philippine unit of Hong Kong-based FWD Group. It's the first foreign life insurance company to launch in the Philippines since around 2005. It's also the first to be granted an insurance license under the new Insurance Code of the Philippines.
FWD officially started its Philippine operations on September 29, 2014 in Fort Bonifacio Global City. It also has a bancassurance partnership with Security Bank Corp. FWD life insurance products are offered at Security Bank branches.
W Fifth Avenue Building
5th Avenue corner 32nd Street
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City 1634
See here Name Changes: Licensed Life Insurance Firms 2013-2014
Top Life Insurance Companies, by Net Worth as of December 2013