As of September 2016, there are 15 pre-need companies licensed by the Insurance Commission to sell pre-need plans, service clients and grow their business in 2016:
Destiny Financial Plans Inc. received its Insurance Commission's Certificate of Authority on September 2, 2016. It's authorized to sell life plans in the Philippines. The certificate is valid from September 2, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
Unit 2F Amber Place
67 Bayani Road, Fort Bonifacio
Phone no.: 856-1111
Chairman: Arsenio Bartolome III
1. Holy Gardens Calamba Bo Barandal, Calamba City
2. Holy Gardens Pangasinan - Bo Agdao San Carlos City, Pangasinan
Paz Memorial Services, Inc., also known as Paz Life Plan, started in 1969.
4th Floor, Eurovilla 4
No. 853 Arnaiz Avenue
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Facebook page: facebook.com/pazlife
Phone nos.: 815-0156
Customer Care Hotline:
It was mentioned in the Interaksyon article
that Paz Memorial Services was one of 5 pre-need firms whose licenses were pending as og May 8, 2014.
1. AMA Plans, Inc.
2. Ayala Plans, Inc.
3. Caritas Financial Plans, Inc.
4. CityPlans Inc.
5. CocoPlans, Inc.*
6. Eternal Plans, Inc.
7. First Union Plans, Inc.
8. Himlayang Pilipino Plans, Inc.
9. Manulife Financial Plans, Inc.
10. Mercantile Care Plans, Inc.*
11. PhilPlans First, Inc.
12. St. Peter Life Plan, Inc.
13. Sunlife Financial Plans, Inc.
14. Transnational Plans, Inc.
15. Trusteeship Plans, Inc.
* These 2 companies, CocoPlans and Mercantile Care Plans, are just servicing companies, licensed to service only their existing clients.
Below List was Posted May 18, 2016:
Here are 14 pre-need companies licensed by the Insurance Commission to operate in 2016:
1. Ayala Plans, Inc.
2. Caritas Financial Plans, Inc.
3. CityPlans Inc.
4. CocoPlans, Inc.*
5. Eternal Plans, Inc.
6. First Union Plans, Inc.
7. Himlayang Pilipino Plans, Inc.
8. Manulife Financial Plans, Inc.
9. Mercantile Care Plans, Inc.*
10. PhilPlans First, Inc.
11. St. Peter Life Plan, Inc.
12. Sunlife Financial Plans, Inc.
13. Transnational Plans, Inc.
14. Trusteeship Plans, Inc.
*These 2 companies below are authorized only to service their existing planholders, and are no longer authorized to sell plans:
Mercantile Care Plans, Inc.*
Compared to the list of pre-need firms licensed to operate in 2015, these 2 companies below are no longer in the list for the year 2016:
AMA Plans Inc.
Paz Memorial Services Inc.