Yes, you can enroll in BPI online banking while abroad.
What account can I enroll in online banking?
. any deposit account with BPI, BPI Family, BPI Europe or BPI Direct
. BPI credit card
For Express Cash card, loan accounts and other BPI accounts, you can enroll them ONLY after your online banking enrollment has been approved and activated.
What are the steps in enrolling in BPI online banking while abroad?
1. Go to bpiexpressonline.com
2. Find "Personal Login" and " Enroll Now"
3. Click "Enroll Now"
4. Choose one of these below:
. Enroll an ATM-based BPI, BPI Family Savings, or BPI Direct deposit account
For clients with ATM-based accounts
. Enroll a Passbook-based BPI or BPI Family Savings deposit account
For clients with Passbook-based accounts
. Enroll a BPI Europe account
For clients with BPI Europe accounts
. Enroll a BPI Credit Card account
For clients with BPI Credit Card
5. Click "Continue"
6. You will see "Please let us know where you are residing"
Choose "Outside the Philippines"
7. Click "Continue"
8. You will see Internet Banking Services Agreement.
Click "I Agree"
9. Complete Express Online Registration form
. User ID
. First Name
. Middle Name
. Last Name
. Mother's Complete Maiden Name
. Email Address
. Telephone Numbers
. . Account Numbers and Account Types
12. Click "Submit"
13. Sign the printed form and mail to:
BPI Fulfillment Banking Department
9th Floor BPI Card Center
8753 Paseo de Roxas Makati City 1200
14. After your request is processed, BPI will send you an email advice.