UAE Exchange is an award-winning global remittance and foreign exchange firm operating in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and the Americas. It's sending money to the Philippines thru its partner banks.
This firm started in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1980.
Its most recent awards are the 2011 Banker Middle East Products Award in Best Exchange Service category and the Dubai Service Excellence Scheme Award in the Best Performing Outlet category.
Philippine banks partnering with UAE Exchange:
- Allied Bank
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Land Bank of the Philippines (Landbank)
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCBP)
- Asia United Bank
- Banco de Oro Unibank (BDO)
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust (Metrobank)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC)
UAE Exchange also offers these global remittance services:
- Smart Pay
- Western Union
- Xpress Money
BDO Remittance Offices and Partners in Saudi Arabia
Philippine National Bank Offices in Saudi Arabia