Wire transfer is also called telegraphic transfer, fund transfer, bank transfer and Swift transfer.
You need the following information:
- Your name
- Your address and phone number in England
- Name of your recipient
- Address and phone number of recipient
- Amount to be sent
- Name of bank, which is Metrobank, and branch location
- Metrobank account number
- The SWIFT Code or SWIFT address of Metrobank is MBTCPHMM
1. Go to any of the Metrobank correspondent banks below.
2. Ask for a wire transfer form (also called bank transfer, Swift transfer, fund transfer, telegraphic transfer) and fill it out.
3. Pay the amount of remittance and the transfer fee. Wire transfer fees differ from bank to bank.
List of Metrobank correspondent banks in London:
ABN Amro Bank N.V.
Allied Irish Bank (GB) (AIB Group (UK) PLC T/A
Allied Irish Bank PLC
American Express Bank Ltd.
Banco De Sabadell SA
Bank of America NA London
Bank of Cyrus UK
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
Barclays Bank PLC
BNP Paribas London
Clydesdale Bank PLC
Confederacion Espanola De Cajas De Ahorros
Credit Agricole SA London
Deutsche Bank AG
DNB Nor Bank ASA London
Fortis Bank SA/NV
HSBC Private Bank UK Ltd.
Intesa SanPaolo SPA London (Formerly Banca Intesa SPA London)
JPMorgan Chase Bank NA
Kaupthing Singer and Friedland
KBC Bank NV London
Korea Exchange Bank
Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd.
National Australia Bank Ltd.
National Westminster Bank PLC
Nordea Bank Finland PLC London
Royal Bank of Scotland PLC
Standard Bank PLC
Standard Chartered Bank
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp.
Svenska Handelsbanken London B
Ulster Bank Ltd.
Wachovia Bank NA
WestLB AG London
Yorkshire Bank (Clydesdala Bank)
Metrobank Remittance Offices in London, England and Nearby Areas
Philippine National Bank Branches in London, Paris, Other Cities in Europe
List of BDO Remittance Partners in London, England, Other Cities